Why Bullard TIs are Better
The Bullard Product Line
Since the introduction of its first thermal imager for law enforcement in 2005, Bullard has established its mark in thermal imaging for law enforcement. From unique features, such as the Edge™'s Nocturnal Mode, to the TacSight® SE35's ability to perform maximum human form detection at 1000 meters, Bullard Thermal Imagers offer law enforcement the tools they need to get the job done safely, at prices that meet the needs of every department.
- BULLARD TOUGH - The most durable thermal imagers in the world, Bullard Thermal Imagers have regularly proven to be the most durable on the market. Better than any laboratory test, law enforcement officers test and approve our product every day where it matters: in the field fighting crime and saving lives.
- Designed for Law Enforcement: Bullard Thermal Imagers are designed with your uses in mind. Designed for law enforcement, Bullard Thermal Imagers feature backlight control, offering optimal surveillance for officers without being seen. Bullard is the only one to offer two means of direct control and the only imager on the market that can display on an LCD or monocular eyepiece. We design and build Bullard Thermal Imagers with input from police departments around the world, including those on our staff. Designs consider situations in which thermal imagers would be used in law enforcement and offer ways in which maximum surveillance can be achieved.
- Proven Technology: Bullard Thermal Imagers use advanced infrared technology that was developed for the military and has proven its merit in law enforcement.
- “Keep it Simple” Philosophy: Our products do not have gimmicky bells and whistles. Some of our products have only one button. Although we incorporate powerful features on some products, we make sure they are user-friendly and that they offer quality benefits to law enforcement operations.
- Supporting Accessories: No other thermal imager offers law enforcement agencies the ability to configure this critical tool specifically for the mission at hand the way a Bullard Thermal Imager does.
- Versatile Power Supply: Rechargeable nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries will not develop a memory, and the charging system can change the battery in the camera and a spare battery at the same time.
Training and Service
Bullard is at the top of the industry with training and service:
- Training - Bullard is the only thermal imaging manufacturer to have former police officers on staff whose sole responsibility is to provide training free of charge all over the world.
- Best Service - Since Bullard introduced its first thermal imager for law enforcement in 2005, the company has been earning the respect and trust of its customers through its commitment to excellence in service and repairs. All thermal imaging customers who send their products in for service or maintenance will receive up-front pricing, two business day turnaround, complete system diagnostics, and free inbound and outbound shipping. Bullard offers a limited lifetime warranty for shell replacements, an industry first for law enforcement thermal imaging.
Bullard Save Or Apprehension Recognition Program (SOAR) - A reward and recognition program for police officers who save a civilian’s life or escape a life-threatening situation while using a Bullard Thermal Imager. To recognize these officers, Bullard hold SOAR events at city council meetings in local communities. A Bullard representative delivers a formal presentation and presents quality medals of appreciation to honor the department. Local media representative and family members attend these popular events and provide department leaders an opportunity to give much-needed public recognition to the officers who risk their lives every day in the field.